NOTE:

I do not make, sell, or traffic in bootleg/recast dolls or any other product.

I do not provide information on where or how to buy them.

Any recast information on this blog is for information purposes only, for identifying recast products on the second hand market.


Monday, March 31, 2014

Note

With more drama on the horizon, let me just restate a few things:

  • I do not recast or bootleg dolls or any other product.
  • I do not send dolls to recasters.
  • I do not distribute bootleg dolls.
  • I have no ties to recasters. I don't talk to them, I don't know what dolls they're getting. I don't know how they get them or when they get them. 
  • The purpose of this blog is not to provide a venue for bootleg sales, but rather to provide information on bootlegs and how to tell the difference between bootleg and legitimate dolls.
  • I do not benefit financially from running this blog, especially concerning bootleg products.
  • I do not tell people how to contact recasters.
  • I do not contact recasters on behalf of others.
  • I do not buy recast dolls on behalf of others.

No matter what your stance, remember bullying is never the answer.

Peace,
Amaranth