NOTE:

I do not make, sell, or traffic in bootleg/recast dolls or any other product.

I do not provide information on where or how to buy them.

Any recast information on this blog is for information purposes only, for identifying recast products on the second hand market.


Monday, March 10, 2014

30 Day BJD Meme: Day 9

What is your least favourite size?

Definitely YoSDs. I really just can't bond with them. Everyone I've had except my anthros I've sold. At some point I want a littlefee Chloe to be Jack and Jill's daughter, but I'm worried I won't like her. They have such cute clothes and things that it makes it hard to resist. I feel like the main reason I haven't liked them is because I already have so much crap for SDs and MSDs that I don't want to invest in items for a whole new size. We'll see how I feel when I finally get around to getting her though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! <3 I try to follow up on every comment my readers make.