Here's my tutorial for making miniature cards, in this case Magic the Gathering cards.
- Make sure your printer has colored ink
- Photoshop or the image file from this blog
- Plastic baggy
- Tape, mod podge, and/or glue
2.2x3.2= human size
.73x1.07 = 1/3 size cards
- Under 18? Do NOT do this without adult permission.
- Do have a fire extinguisher or water handy.
- You could burn yourself doing this.
- Basically just be smart, please don't light yourself or anything on fire, and you should be fine.
Requests for cards? Ask in a comment, and if I have time I'll be sure to do it. I won't be able to do entire decks (I guess that's what etsy's for? XD), but I can do a few here and there.
Jpg file not working? Download the pdf at my dropbox here.