NOTE:

I do not make, sell, or traffic in bootleg/recast dolls or any other product.

I do not provide information on where or how to buy them.

Any recast information on this blog is for information purposes only, for identifying recast products on the second hand market.


Wednesday, March 12, 2014

30 Day BJD Meme: Day 11

Looks like this one was skipped, so I guess it's a free write.

I have learned through collecting all these dolls what I really like and what I just like to look at it. As much as I enjoy the amazing fantasy dolls, like DC and such, I really don't like to own them. I like little animal dolls, adn I like dolls that look like real little people. Maybe they're plain or boring. I don't know. But nothing makes me smile like a tiny pair of perfectly scaled jeans or shoes. XD I just love tiny things. Hopefully I'll be able to scale back my collection to really focus on a few and spoil them rotten.

My goals this year are to get each of them the perfect, high quality eyes and narrow down wigs and such. Once that's done, I'll focus on their clothes. I need to get rid of my old, cheaper stuff and replace it with the high quality stuff that meets my standards. Plus, Jack just needs better casual clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! <3 I try to follow up on every comment my readers make.