NOTE:

I do not make, sell, or traffic in bootleg/recast dolls or any other product.

I do not provide information on where or how to buy them.

Any recast information on this blog is for information purposes only, for identifying recast products on the second hand market.


Wednesday, March 5, 2014

30 Day BJD Meme: Day 4

What/who was the first BJD you ever owned? Do you still own them?

The first doll I ever owned was a JID Tania. I bought her second hand from a girl in my state. I sold her several months ago, and I kind of miss her sometimes. However, I did not like the JID body, and she didn't fit in with my collection anymore. She has a wonderful new owner who sends me pictures of her sometimes, so that's really nice. ^_^

Sortly after buying her I bought a minifee head and was hooked on minifee.

This was my first doll, in the first photoshoot I ever did:


That was my first face up as well, lol. Everything has gotten so much better in four years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! <3 I try to follow up on every comment my readers make.