NOTE:

I do not make, sell, or traffic in bootleg/recast dolls or any other product.

I do not provide information on where or how to buy them.

Any recast information on this blog is for information purposes only, for identifying recast products on the second hand market.


Monday, March 3, 2014

30 DAY BJD meme: Day 2

Do you own any dolls? If so, how many?

Heh. I own a decent amount of dolls. I'd consider this a fairly average collection, not as large as some, and will probably be bigger at some point. I tend to change it up a lot, and many dolls come and go as my wants and needs change.

Total dolls if you count floating heads as full dolls: 17

This is my current doll family (I think this is everyone, lol):

The SDs

Top Row: Junko (CP Soony), Alora (FL Nanuri A), Roselynn (SDgr Lorina)
Bottom Row: Jack (F60 Mirwen), Jill (F60 Chloe), Bo (SDgr Kira)
legit Feeple 60 Chloe
legit Feeple 60 Mirwen
r SDgr Lorina No longer own
Legit CP Soony
Legit Feeple 60 Elf Chloe (limited Nanuri A) head
R Volks Kira head

The MSDs

Top Row: VE Celine, Hugin (VE Chloe), Rose Red (Mnf Chloe)
Bottom Row: Faustina (DiM Becca), Claudia (DiM Benetia), Zoey (Mnf Chloe)

legit VE Chloe
Legit Celine head
Legit SP Chloe mod head w/recast body
Legit DiM Benetia head
Legit DiM Becca head
Legit FL Juri 08 head
r mnf Chloe on DC Alberta body

The Anthros

Top row: Grimalkin (Pipos Cheshire), Lord Hamilton (AD Ashes)
Bottom Row: Melancholy (zzdf Toya), Minion (AD Ashes)

R Pipos Cheshire
R Aileen Doll Ashes
R Aileen Doll Ashes #2
Legit zuzu delf Toya, limited Alice

Plans/wishlist: Migidoll Ryu, another F60 Mirwen boy, bodies for all the floating heads, ltf Chloe to be Jack and Jill's daughter, F65 Chloe, at least two more dragons for a couple more mod ideas I have, perhaps some more Chloe's to mod into vapmires, and an art doll or two. I'd kill for Bat Children Noa or even just a regular Noa. I dunno. My wants and needs change so much this could be different tomorrow, lol. I'm pretty impulsive with my doll habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! <3 I try to follow up on every comment my readers make.