NOTE:

I do not make, sell, or traffic in bootleg/recast dolls or any other product.

I do not provide information on where or how to buy them.

Any recast information on this blog is for information purposes only, for identifying recast products on the second hand market.


Thursday, March 13, 2014

30 Day BJD Meme: Day 12

What do your friends think of your dolls/dolls in general?

My friends just chalk it up to another of my weird quirks. They find the dolls themselves unnerving, but like to see the artsy-fartsy things. My family is the same. The dolls scare them, especially when they see parts laying around or I'm changing eyes.

I have a couple real-life doll friends, so that's nice. :) And here's a Danbo, just because.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! <3 I try to follow up on every comment my readers make.