NOTE:

I do not make, sell, or traffic in bootleg/recast dolls or any other product.

I do not provide information on where or how to buy them.

Any recast information on this blog is for information purposes only, for identifying recast products on the second hand market.


Monday, March 31, 2014

30 Day BJD Meme: Day 30

Last day! This was a fun daily writing exercise. I might do more for character development or something. Most likely not though. XD

Have you ever been to a doll meetup?

Kinda. I have met a new real-life doll friend and we get together sometimes, but I've never been to a large meet. I'm kind of scared to, to be honest. It's easy to hide behind anonymity here on the internet. My local group is pretty much anti-recast. I'm a bit unsure of how to proceed. I guess we'll see what happens!

Hopefully we'll get a big meet together this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! <3 I try to follow up on every comment my readers make.