NOTE:

I do not make, sell, or traffic in bootleg/recast dolls or any other product.

I do not provide information on where or how to buy them.

Any recast information on this blog is for information purposes only, for identifying recast products on the second hand market.


Thursday, March 20, 2014

30 Day BJD Meme: Day 19

A least favourite company?

I'm not a big fan of most RS/5SD/BBB dolls. There's always a few that surprise me! In the hands of the right owner they can look amazing. In general though the aesthetic, especially of the bodies, just isn't my style.

I feel a bit...awkward admitting this, since most people assume the main reason people don't like those companies is because they are cheaper. honestly though, it has nothing to do with that.It's the same deal with most Volks sculpts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! <3 I try to follow up on every comment my readers make.