NOTE:

I do not make, sell, or traffic in bootleg/recast dolls or any other product.

I do not provide information on where or how to buy them.

Any recast information on this blog is for information purposes only, for identifying recast products on the second hand market.


Sunday, March 16, 2014

30 Day BJD Meme: Day 15

What do your family think of your dolls?

I think I mentioned this on the friends day, lol. My family just thinks I'm weird, but likes to see what I paint. My in-laws find them really creepy, especially when I'm changing eyes and stuff. XD They're all really supportive of the art side of them though. I just keep the cost of the dolls to myself. I don't want to deal with the judgment that'd come of that. XD

This would terrify them, lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! <3 I try to follow up on every comment my readers make.