NOTE:

I do not make, sell, or traffic in bootleg/recast dolls or any other product.

I do not provide information on where or how to buy them.

Any recast information on this blog is for information purposes only, for identifying recast products on the second hand market.


Tuesday, March 25, 2014

30 Day BJD Meme: Day 24

What about your favourite part of the hobby?

The photos! I could stare at doll photos all day. I LOVE seeing all the photos people take, no matter how artistic or, er, less artistic they are. I love sharing doll photos, liking doll photos, having my photos liked and favorited. I like to leave nice comments on people's work that don't have a lot, because I know how good it feels to receive a nice compliment.

I also enjoy rambling, blogging, and teaching others about dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! <3 I try to follow up on every comment my readers make.