NOTE:

I do not make, sell, or traffic in bootleg/recast dolls or any other product.

I do not provide information on where or how to buy them.

Any recast information on this blog is for information purposes only, for identifying recast products on the second hand market.


Thursday, March 6, 2014

30 Day BJD Meme: Day 5

What/who was the very first BJD you saw?

Many years ago I was looking for a picture that would represent a DnD character of mine. I found this blonde girl that was nearly perfect. I didn't know it until years later, but she was a doll...a Volks Nono I think (or a Four Sisters I think). I thought was a little computer created girl or something.

Years later, a coworker decided my pictures looked like her dolls. She brought her littlefee in for me to play with, and I was hooked. I could not stop touching her perfect little face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! <3 I try to follow up on every comment my readers make.