NOTE:

I do not make, sell, or traffic in bootleg/recast dolls or any other product.

I do not provide information on where or how to buy them.

Any recast information on this blog is for information purposes only, for identifying recast products on the second hand market.


Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Fluff with pics: Rain storm!

We are having a huge rain storm here. I love the rain. I find it soothing, romantic, uplifting...so I had to take a dollie out to go play in it. Didn't have time for too many photos, but I took a few of Roslynn, my Little Red Riding Hood. This is her new look (she's no longer my pretty little Lolita girl). I'll list the info about her outfit and hair and stuff at the end of the post. I'm a terrible photographer and queen of the unflattering angle, but thank you for humoring me; I hope you enjoy her. Oh, and a bit of shameless self-promoting: I've still got 14 free face up slots left in total, so if you want one, snatch it up!







Info:
Eyes: Green Sparkles by Happy Camile
Wig: Happy Camile Blonde
Outfit: Dollheart Little Red Riding Hood set, pink stockings (MVS I think)
Heels: MVS brown heels
Face up: By me
Mods: Has her ears pierced by me

Thanks for looking, and happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! <3 I try to follow up on every comment my readers make.