|Ipod photo of the sketch, since scanner is packed...|
(Ulla's name is actually from a series of short stories I wrote about a Swedish-American family in magical realism style. The main character's name is Ulla (pronounced Ooo-lah). I just liked the name for Ada.)
This Ulla awoke in a meadow filled with flowers and butterflies, so she is feisty and bouncy. She dreamt of wolves in the centuries before she was born, so she took the name Ulla.
Her "mothers", Saga and Alfie, can't wait to find her (e.g. arrive at my house lol).
- Her stringing is awful. Gonna have to restring.
- Doesn't pose super well, but should when I suede and string her better.
- She has good range of motion, and can touch her face with her hands.
- Her joints are small and delicate, and take some getting used to.
- Beautifully sculpted- so many details on her tiny hands and feet!
- She is so light and delicate.
- Huge pain in the neck to get her head on. >.<
More info to come when I eventually get a recast Ada to compare.
Mint on Card was wonderful to order from, and I cannot recommend them enough. I have my legit Alberta on layaway with them too. Super excited. She will be here come November, and my Alberta from L/S should be shipping any time now.
|Pillow case thing is super soft, and it is|
|The usual funny eyes...|
|I can't get her to stand on smooth surfaces any more...ugh.|