NOTE:

I do not make, sell, or traffic in bootleg/recast dolls or any other product.

I do not provide information on where or how to buy them.

Any recast information on this blog is for information purposes only, for identifying recast products on the second hand market.


Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New Doll Concept Sketch- DC Ada (legit)

I did a quick sketch for my incoming DC Ada. I snagged her from MoC yesterday. I was lucky- there were only two or three listed (1 by the time I got there), and they sold out with an hour. I wanted a legit for awhile, but when they were discontinued, and I couldn't snag the last one at DDE, I thought I was out of luck. I had planned on a recast at some point, but S/L wanted far more than the Haven suggested they should be. He wanted to charge me $120 instead of $89...well that's only $30 less than legit, so I thought I might as well save up for a legit in the future.

My Nanuri, Alora, needs a body of her own, so this money was supposed to go to that. I couldn't resist little Ada. So now I'm back to square one saving for my conjoined twins and Alora's body.

I have a legit and a recast DC Alberta on the way home (the legit is on layaway so I won't have her until November or December), and one will be modded into a boy. I'm thinking little Ada will be their daughter. None of them have names yet. XD

Anywho, it's not coloured yet, but here's the sketch:

ada

I have no idea how I'm going to make shorts that tiny, what I'm going to paint on her antlers, or where I'm going to get a size 3-4 wavy mohair wig. I'll probably have to make it.

Thanks for viewing. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! <3 I try to follow up on every comment my readers make.