|Pink RIT powder dye on Recast Aileen Doll Ashes (Minion)|
- Do you want the ability to remove the color should you change your mind, or you have less experience with modding and dyeing? Go with RIT.
- Do you want a greater predictability of color and the ability to more accurately control the shade? Go with RIT until you get more practice. Then give iDye a shot.
- Do you want to dye a doll part that will be frequently moved, scuffed, or handled? Choose iDye. (This is literally the best thing about idye. XD)
- Do you want a deep, rich color? Choose iDye.
- You can airbrush over the top of either dye to even the color. Airbrushed colors and sealants will scuff and wear down overtime.