Sometimes it happens. For the first time, it happened to me! I have a few theories about why this one went bad:
- My pan may not have been perfectly clean
- There may have been sealant residue or residue from the cleaning product used to remove the face up
- Mold release/odd sanding (as this has kinda happened on my other dragons)
- This weird splotchy part on the face
- This cool scale-like pattern on both legs (I'll be incorporating this because it looks cool)
- Weird, brown stain, only on the belly. Wondering if it burnt slightly? Not a clue on this one.
- Uneven coloring, common along seam lines, sanded areas, and areas with mold release.
To fix this dye job, I'm going to be airbrush it!
I'll update after I've finished the airbrushing. Stay tuned!