NOTE:

I do not make, sell, or traffic in bootleg/recast dolls or any other product.

I do not provide information on where or how to buy them.

Any recast information on this blog is for information purposes only, for identifying recast products on the second hand market.


Monday, May 5, 2014

MVS Store Review


Roselynn modeling MVS Tights


Site: http://abbanadph.taobao.com/

Style: Mostly Casual/Mori Girl

Size Range: Yo to SD (most options for SD13 girls)

Communication: n/a (use an agent)

Quality: 5/5

Ease of Payment:  n/a (use an agent)


Overview:


I have ordered a lot of stuff from MVS in the past, both for myself and for GO participants, so I have had the opportunity to see the items and the quality for myself. I'll link to a few specific items a bit later in the review.

I used taobao trends to order from them.

MVS doesn't have a wide variety of items, and they have a bit less even than when I discovered them awhile ago. What they do have is sewn very, very well. Everything I have gotten or that my GO participants have gotten has been worth every penny.

As of the time of this writing, I haven't yet made my big order to taobao, but when I do I'll be sure to highlight in particularly great items I get from MVS.

Item Spotlight:



This little black shrug is actually really cute. One of my GO participants ordered it. It fits F60 and SDgr girls. 








These shirts are light and cute, but a bit snug at the shoulder on anything bigger than an SD10 body. I had ordered the cat face print shirt, but it was sold out. So, I settled for the animal print one.

 




I have a bunch of these stockings (I think I have a total of 3 or 4 different pairs from MVS, one of which is no longer available on the site). They are great quality, but I did get one weirdly sewn pair of MSD ones.

Those have a really low crotch. It's very odd. My SD stockings are perfect, however.

Find the stockings under the "Accessories" section.




These brown heels are super cute. I bought them in SD16 size for my SDgr girl, but they fit F60 as well.

Find them here.




Thanks for reading! I hope these reviews help you find things you like. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! <3 I try to follow up on every comment my readers make.