NOTE:

I do not make, sell, or traffic in bootleg/recast dolls or any other product.

I do not provide information on where or how to buy them.

Any recast information on this blog is for information purposes only, for identifying recast products on the second hand market.


Saturday, May 24, 2014

Delf, FDoll (Fantasy Doll), and Feeple 60 Comparison


Note: Though I haven't posted the details yet, I should note that I don't own recasts anymore, beyond my dragons, one cheshire cat, and a second-hand littlefee head. I consider myself pro-owner, recast neutral. I do not and have not ever posted recasts to DoA and will not do so in the future. An upcoming post will explain my position and a few other things. All dolls in this post are legit.

Onto the post!

For detailed posing for the Fdoll, see this post HERE
For detailed posing for the Feeple 60 and SDgr, as well as other posing comparison, check out this page with links HERE.

About the bodies:

Delf Type 1: Single jointed body, discontinued. It was upgraded to the Type 2 and discontinued, then to a Luts version which basically amounts to a girl Type 3. Feeple 60 is an upgraded Type 2 Delf body.

My Delf Type 1 girl is a Soony.

Feeple 60: Medium bust Feeple 60 body; the head on this body is a Feeple 60 Nanuri A.

Fdoll: Double jointed; my discontinued Delf If is on this body. 

Recast note: None of these sculpts or bodies are available recast. The F60 body is found recast, but only with the large bust and pointy finger hand.  


This isn't a comprehensive comparison, and I'll take more pictures as I think of them or see the need for them.

Brief points:
  • Delf Type 1 is single jointed, and unable to do many poses unless wired and sueded. When she's not shown in pics, she can't do the pose. Even then, she's very limited. My girl has wired and sueded arms, which allow me more control over them. She also has Illusion Spirit jointed hands. 
  • The FDoll is taller when standing, but shorter when sitting. 
  • All girls can share shoes so far that I've tried, but FDoll's feet are a bit longer and wider making some shoes a squeeze. 

Pictures!

Front views: 

As you can see, the FDoll stands much taller than the other girls, even though she's supposed to be 60cm. If's head must be larger than the default FDoll heads, though it is technically smaller than Soony's head.

Delf/F60/Fdoll Comparisons
Left to right: F60, Delf Type 1, FDoll

Back views:

Delf/F60/Fdoll Comparisons
F60, Delf, FDoll

Close up of their bottoms:

F60, Delf, Fdoll

Side views:
The Fdoll stands straighter and doesn't have the curve of the back that the other girls do. F60 sticks her tummy out further than Delf, and is taller. 

Delf/F60/Fdoll Comparisons
F60, Delf, FDoll

Torso side view:

Delf/F60/Fdoll Comparisons
F60, Delf, Fdoll

Legs close up side view:
Delf/F60/Fdoll Comparisons
F60, Delf, Fdoll
The single jointed girl, Delf Soony, cannot touch her face. You can see in this pic their sitting heights are nearly the same.

Delf/F60/Fdoll Comparisons
F60, Delf, FDoll

Some Kneeling Poses

Delf/F60/Fdoll Comparisons
I hate knees like this, but she can sit flat and her back is straight.

Delf/F60/Fdoll Comparisons
Feeple's knees look better, but she can't sit flat, and her back arches unless you have her slouch forward.

Delf/F60/Fdoll Comparisons
This is what single joint knees look like....
 
Delf/F60/Fdoll Comparisons

Delf/F60/Fdoll Comparisons

At first I thought Soony couldn't do this, but I tried again and was able to get her to when not on the carpet.

Delf/F60/Fdoll Comparisons

In this next pose, all the girls have some trouble putting their hands completely flat, and I tried to get their backs as straight as possible.

Delf/F60/Fdoll Comparisons




All three can hug their knees. I'll let you decide who does it better.

Delf/F60/Fdoll Comparisons
Random sitting pose:

Delf/F60/Fdoll Comparisons

And just to show the Delf Type 1 torso movement (still not quite as good as FDoll but waaaay better than F60):





And that's it so far. Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! <3 I try to follow up on every comment my readers make.