NOTE:

I do not make, sell, or traffic in bootleg/recast dolls or any other product.

I do not provide information on where or how to buy them.

Any recast information on this blog is for information purposes only, for identifying recast products on the second hand market.


Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Fluff: Head Size Comparison


Here is a random pic to show the differences between head sizes (all those pictured happen to be recasts for no other reason than that's simply what I was working with at the time). From left to right the heads are:

  • Recast Volks Lorina (SD or 1/3 size, 9"-10" wig)
  • Recast Minifee Rheia (MSD or 1/4 size, 6"-7" or 7"-8" wig)
  • Recast Soom Aloa (YoSD or 1/6 size, 6"-7" wig)
  • Recast Pukifee Pongpong (Tiny or 1/8 size, 5"-6" wig)

As you can see, the minifee heads run pretty small. It's usually a toss up as to which size they wear best, whether 7"-8" or 6"-7". It depends on the specific sculpt as well as the brand of the wig, and you can honestly go either way. I prefer 7"-8" for fullness. With a wig cap they fit great. 

Next week I will do a comparison between some different SD and MSD sized heads, both recast and legit. 

Thanks for viewing, and Happy Collecting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! <3 I try to follow up on every comment my readers make.