NOTE:

I do not make, sell, or traffic in bootleg/recast dolls or any other product.

I do not provide information on where or how to buy them.

Any recast information on this blog is for information purposes only, for identifying recast products on the second hand market.


Monday, July 8, 2013

Jill, pus ramblings

I normally don't post much non-useful stuff on here, but felt like sharing a photo. I'm feeling a bit stressed/overwhelmed in real life, and the spot of drama I caused with my ranty post didn't exactly help. Painting made me feel better. And my gosh do I love this girl! Her eyes are definitely too bright for my taste though. Going to have to see about swapping them out for some softer pale blue, like the photoshopped version below. I've been exploring some new face up techniques, but I'm still planning on going on faceup hiatus at the end of the year for awhile. Hopefully I'll have better/more interesting stuff on the blog soon.

Also going to redo my face up removal experiment, just to see if my results stay the same. anywho, thanks for viewing!

Jill's New Face Up
Jill, legit Feeple 60 Chloe

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture, I love the pale blue!

    Also I hope your stress level goes down soon - take it easy if you need to. I found your blog thanks to your last post, regarding stay-at-home moms in the hobby, and as a fellow mom of a young child and working from home I definitely applaud you for writing that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I really appreciate that. Makes me feel better about having written it! ^_^ Thanks for checkin' the blog out. It keeps me busy! Hugs to you, mama.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! <3 I try to follow up on every comment my readers make.