NOTE:

I do not make, sell, or traffic in bootleg/recast dolls or any other product.

I do not provide information on where or how to buy them.

Any recast information on this blog is for information purposes only, for identifying recast products on the second hand market.


Monday, July 8, 2013

Feeple 60 Head Comparisons: Nanuri A, Chloe, Mirwen

This comparison post is just to show and F60 Chloe and Mirwen. Their heads are pretty different in size and shape. I am including the Nanuri A head as well, since she's a dreaming elf Chloe.

nanuri and mirwen side view
Above is the Nanuri A (left) and Mirwen (right) side views.



nanuri and mirwen front view
Nanuri A (left) and Mirwen (right) front views.

nanuri and chloe front view
Nanuri A (left) and Chloe (right)

mirwen and chloe side view
Mirwen on the left, Chloe on the right

chloe and chloe side view
Nanuri and Chloe

I realized I posted this I'm missing a frontal comparison of Mirwen and Chloe. I shall update when I am able to take that one.

Thanks for reading and happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! <3 I try to follow up on every comment my readers make.