There for awhile, I'd gotten a bit soured by the BJD community and started feeling burnt out and overwhelmed again.
While I still feel a little bored and overwhelmed, I think that is starting to abate.
I'm going to resume posting doll-related stuff here, some of which is likely to ruffle some feathers/offend people. I like writing so it's good for me to keep at it, and dolls provide lots of inspiration.
I'm going to start with a 2 times per month schedule, posting on Mondays. This week's post is an Artist head review on KKeRRin dolls. Please check her out and give the artist some love!
Some upcoming post ideas I have:
- EID Woman Review and Posing Pics
- Zaoll Review and Posing Pics
- Modding a Single Joint Elbow to a Double
- Some clothing and Prop Reviews
- The Decline of the Second Hand Market (and what that might mean for the future of the hobby)
- Confession Blogs and Why They Suck
- Why You Should Go Outside (With your dolls!)
- Dolls and the Grief Process
- What fits a Zaoll
- What fits an EID Woman
- And possibly a guest post on different types of fibers for wig making
As usual, I hope this blog continues to be a good source of information. Chances are I've written about your question before, so feel free to search the blog. If I haven't answered it yet in the past, I'm always interested in new topics and ideas. No matter how dumb you think a question is, feel free to ask away. I always answer the best I can. Check out the archive- I've written probably a hundred posts since this blog's been active.
I'm considering changing to a website instead of the blog, though I'm not yet sure about that. Anyone have any thoughts? Would that be better for you than a blog? I know websites are a bit easier to search for info, but my HTML is limited.
Regarding Emails: Please, if I haven't responded to an email know I'm just really lazy and hate checking email. It's best to comment directly on a post, especially one like this. XD