NOTE:

I do not make, sell, or traffic in bootleg/recast dolls or any other product.

I do not provide information on where or how to buy them.

Any recast information on this blog is for information purposes only, for identifying recast products on the second hand market.


Friday, April 18, 2014

Big Changes

I've stepped down from admin-ing the Underground group on facebook. My reasons for this are fairly complicated, and I'll be going more into detail about that in a couple of weeks.

Essentially, it boils down to the fact that I'm expecting kiddo #2 and going back to school. I don't have the time to dedicate to a group of that nature and size whilst maintaining my own household and sanity. XD

Other reasons, which I'll summarize here for the time being, are essentially that my position regarding recasts is changing. I've been thinking about it for a long time, and I'm not quite sure what my position is. When I figure it out I'll let you wonderful people know. I'm sure the rumor mill has been busy discussing the latest development on the recast issue, and I'm not prepared to discuss that yet.

That said, this blog needs to take a new direction.

I'm going to focus mostly on reviews for things I buy, and posting will likely slow down towards the end of the year. I don't know if I'm going to let this blog die or not- I haven't decided for certain.

I need to spend some time in my garden and reconnecting with my own dolls for awhile.

Until the next post, happy collecting and thank you for reading. <3