NOTE:

I do not make, sell, or traffic in bootleg/recast dolls or any other product.

I do not provide information on where or how to buy them.

Any recast information on this blog is for information purposes only, for identifying recast products on the second hand market.


Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Jack and Jill went on a pumpkin picking date.

together

There's a slight nip in the air, but Jill is ever fashionable. She also hates coats.

Jack tells her that's why she always has a sniffly nose.

She never listens.

ever stylish
Jill: Oh Jack I'm so excited! This will be fun.

Jack's a trooper, and is only going to show he cares. Jack hates fall, and he hates Halloween.

pumpkins really
Jack: Pumpkin picking? *sigh* Do I have to?
They walked together in the fall, both of their minds wandering to other places and other things.

walk


a trooper


this one
Jill: How about this one? Jack?


what the
Jill: Ja- Oh my gosh...


omg
*giggle* You are so weird!

so weird
Jack: Ah c'mon. Admit it. I'm pretty amazing.

so funny
Jill: Yes you are.
hey jill
Jack: Hey, Jill?
Jill: Yes my love?

i love you
Jack: You know I love you right?
Jill: ...

i know
Jill: You're so funny today! I thought you hated October. *tickles Jack*

serious
Jack: Don't change the subject. I'm being serious here!

me too
Jill: Me too...

only a fantasy 2
But there's no such thing as happily ever after...
human hearts are fickle things.
They change from October to October.
It's just the way it is.







Extras!!

omake

together always

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! <3 I try to follow up on every comment my readers make.