NOTE:

I do not make, sell, or traffic in bootleg/recast dolls or any other product.

I do not provide information on where or how to buy them.

Any recast information on this blog is for information purposes only, for identifying recast products on the second hand market.


Monday, January 5, 2015

I'm Alive!!

I've got some new dolls and some new post ideas I'm slowly working on, so expect some updates this month. I had my baby, and so with two kiddoes now it's harder to find time to dedicate to my hobby. *le sigh*

Here's my preliminary plan:

Hybrids: Supia/F60, Supia/Classy Doll, La Legende De Temps on Various Bodies

Posing comparisons: Moe F60 vs Regular F60, Supia vs the Feeples

Reviews: Another taobao review, Supia review, LLT review, Dollshe urethane eyes review,  and some other stuff as I get inspiration.


Currently saving up for some new dolls as well, so as I get them I'll be sure to do more reviews and comparisons. IF I can snag a legit AD dragon this year, I'll be doing a legit vs recast comparison of them. I may have access to a friend's recast F60 body soon for a review as well.

Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! <3 I try to follow up on every comment my readers make.