NOTE:

I do not make, sell, or traffic in bootleg/recast dolls or any other product.

I do not provide information on where or how to buy them.

Any recast information on this blog is for information purposes only, for identifying recast products on the second hand market.


Thursday, November 12, 2015

Updates, kinda....

Hello kind readers! I have been away for awhile, mostly focusing on getting through the grief process and pretty much ignoring my dolls at the moment. I have some ideas for posts in the next month or so, but it's going to be a little slow for awhile.

I'm toying with the idea of leaving this blog up, but inactive, at least for awhile so I can focus on my family and such through this process. We have had 9 deaths in the last two years of people very close to us, so we've a lot of grieving to do. We'll see what I end up doing.

I am venturing into mature 1/6 size dolls and have plans to purchase a couple of them next year, so expect reviews of that, plus clothing help. I've dived back into Azones and hoping to purchase a Blythe next year as well, so there might be a teensy bit of non-bjd stuff on here occassionally.

As a non-doll related distraction, I've been blogging over at mamagoth.blogspot.com, so you can find me over there whilst I think of some more doll related stuff to write about here. I haven't been on DoA in sometime nor on tumblr, but I'm alive, haha.

My main distraction though, and my main method of healing through my grief, is swimming. I'm still saving up for that awesome silicone mermaid tail, so I might not be buying much in the way of bjd stuff for awhile to make that happen. Money tree, why you no exist?

(Big hugs to everyone) I'll keep you posted. 

2 comments:

  1. Losing someone is never easy. And losing that many so close to each other, is down right heart breaking. I am so sorry for your loss and I extend my thoughts to you and your family. Take all the time you need for you.

    When you are feeling up to it (And only when you are feeling up to it), I have messaged you on DOA concerning items you had for sale. But please don't feel obligated to respond or bother with it until you are ready.

    All the best

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! <3 I try to follow up on every comment my readers make.