NOTE:

I do not make, sell, or traffic in bootleg/recast dolls or any other product.

I do not provide information on where or how to buy them.

Any recast information on this blog is for information purposes only, for identifying recast products on the second hand market.


Sunday, November 16, 2014

Clarification!

Ok just to clarify a few things.

This blog does not support recasts.

It does not tell you how to buy them.

It doesn't judge people, but it doesn't praise either.

I ask that if anyone has a concern about an image used here on this site to please email me or comment on the post, and I will do my best to oblige all copyright holdings and remove any photos that you own at your request. I do have some company photos on here for reference purposes, which I can remove if they request it.

Some dolls depicted here are recasts. At one point I collected recasts. Most of these are long gone, and eventually many of the posts will be redone with legit dolls. If you have a question or concern, feel free to message me.

You can reach me at amaranth886@yahoo.com