- Store your dolls in a cool (but not freezing!), mostly dark room. (This is also energy efficient. Don't leave lights on unnecessarily, and if you keep your windows open, make sure the dolls are not directly facing that window.)
- You can cover your dolls' shelf or display case with a curtain such as a blackout curtain to help to reduce sun exposure.
- Keep the lights in your dolls' display cabinet, if any, off.
- Avoid constant, direct exposure to sources of light, especially sunlight.
- Avoid exposure to cigarette smoke and other sources of smoke.
- Enjoy your doll. Yellowing is unavoidable, and should not stop you from enjoying your little resin friend.
- You can bathe the doll in Oxyclean and certain other products to help bleach out the yellow pigments and "remove" or lighten the effects of yellowing.
- DD owners have a method for reducing yellowing or removing stains on their dolls detailed here. Please understand I have not tested these methods on resin, and I cannot be certain they work. I'll give it a test on an old recast part I have lying around sometime next year.
- Dye will cover yellowing.
Thanks for reading, and as always happy collecting <3