NOTE:

I do not make, sell, or traffic in bootleg/recast dolls or any other product.

I do not provide information on where or how to buy them.

Any recast information on this blog is for information purposes only, for identifying recast products on the second hand market.


Friday, August 21, 2015

Taobao Agent Review: Taobao Ring



With Taobao Trends now asking for Western Union and having repeated issues with their shopping cart system, I decided to be brave and try a new company. I placed an order for about $122 worth of stuff. Unlike Taobao Trends, they do not calculate their commission, nor domestic shipping in the total.

Their process is pretty much the same.

You input the items you want in the cart, select any options, confirm your address, choose your shipping option, and then submit your order.

They will confirm if the items are in stock, allow you to make any substitutions if not, and then ask you to send the payment for the items plus domestic shipping.

Once everything arrives, you'll receive a second charge for overseas shipping to you.


Part 2 is here .

So far their customer service has been great, their English skill is good,

I love the layout of their site. They have some great menu options, which I'll discuss below. You can also have multiple carts at a time, without submitting them as orders. It's pretty spiffy. 

The Add Stuff To Your Cart Screen

Reminder to confirm your address and to choose shippign.

Your past orders screen.

You can sort orders by their status.


Look at this cool explanation of statuses (statusi?)!
 Anyway, I'll update when I learn more. Hopefully these guys will be a good replacement for Taobao Trends. 

Happy collecting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! <3 I try to follow up on every comment my readers make.