NOTE:

I do not make, sell, or traffic in bootleg/recast dolls or any other product.

I do not provide information on where or how to buy them.

Any recast information on this blog is for information purposes only, for identifying recast products on the second hand market.


Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Updates, plus a new page full of useful stuff

Working on some new stuff for the blog and trying to find time to get it all worked out. Not much time with working and my new single-mom-hood, lol, so I'm doing my best. Thank you to everyone who continues to read and enjoys what I post!

I did take a couple hours off of working today to make a new page for you all, a list of Vampire and Vampire-like bjds. It's a WIP, but since so many people ask the question, it should be useful! Feel free to link it, share it (but don't steal it please!). If you see it needs updates or I'm missing a sculpt, comment below the page, and I'll get it added when I can.

To find the page, look on the left-hand side of the blog and click The HandyDandy Guide to BJDs with Fangs: WIP.

Stay positive everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! <3 I try to follow up on every comment my readers make.