NOTE:

I do not make, sell, or traffic in bootleg/recast dolls or any other product.

I do not provide information on where or how to buy them.

Any recast information on this blog is for information purposes only, for identifying recast products on the second hand market.


Friday, November 9, 2012

Some Minifee Poses

This is a few poses I was able to get my recast minifee to do after restringing. I've been able to get my legits to do most of these too. These are some of the better poses, more sure to follow. Please pardon the crappy lighting as it was very late at night.

All of these poses are unsupported, and the doll is not sueded or wired (but will be soon). This doll doing the poses is a recast. I left hands and head off because they would most likely break or crack if she fell, and it was easier to play with this way.

The purpose of this post is to show some of the wide range of poses minifee are capable of as well as to demonstrate that recasts pose just as well as legitimate minifee. 

The trick to getting minifees, and any doll for that matter, is to find their center of gravity. Then, you just start moving little pieces a little bit at a time until you get everything in the pose you want it. Keep hands nearby to catch them in case of a fall!

The cast:

Recast Minifee Body, 100% Legitimate VE Chloe boy, Recast Littlefee Luna

Let's begin!




Minifee Posing

Minifee Posing

Minifee Posing



Minifee Posing



Minifee Posing

Here her legs are just in the air, not resting on anything:



Minifee Posing



Semi-leaning forward while kneeling:



Minifee Posing



Minifee Posing




Standing:



Minifee Posing



Minifee Posing



Minifee Posing

Minifee Posing

Minifee Posing

And taking a bow for all her hard work....

Minifee Posing



Here, the legit boy is holding the Luna without any external support:



Minifee Posing



This was an attempt to get them all to balance. The Pukifee is on top of the mnf's head and he is holding Luna unassisted, but I've got his legs ever so slightly because I couldn't get his balance quite right.



Minifee Posing

Thanks for looking! I'm hoping to try some more advanced poses eventually and accomplish the elusive minifee piggy-back pose that I've been trying for years since I first got my minifees. Someday it will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! <3 I try to follow up on every comment my readers make.