NOTE:

I do not make, sell, or traffic in bootleg/recast dolls or any other product.

I do not provide information on where or how to buy them.

Any recast information on this blog is for information purposes only, for identifying recast products on the second hand market.


Friday, March 21, 2014

30 Day BJD Meme: Day 20

What is your dream doll?

I have all my dream dolls. :3

My grails were/are: CP Soony, VE Chloe (nanuri '10), Juri '08, and my F60 Nanuri A

I need to get a pic of them all together once my Juri arrives. Nanuri still needs her own body at some point. I guess if I had a grail or another dream doll to save up for that's seemingly unobtainable for me, it'd be CP If and Latidoll Bat Children Noa.


My incoming Juri (her current owner's pic):

Target acquired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! <3 I try to follow up on every comment my readers make.